We are a healthcare specialist investor in the UK and Europe.
We work closely with management teams providing commercial and strategic support and a network of senior advisors.
Our mission is to build market leaders that create a positive impact on society.
Health IT, specialist software & hardware solutions, technology enabled services, telehealth
Medical devices, manufacturers and distributors, equipment
Pharma & Life Sciences
CRO/CDMO, molecular diagnostics, genomics, OTC, generics, speciality pharma
Primary and acute care, outpatient centres, homecare, adult & children’s care, outsourced services to hospitals
Up to €100m
revenue of companies we invest in
for Management Buy-outs, Buy-ins and Minority Growth Capital
by delivering high quality, efficient and cost effective care solutions
experience in healthcare investing
and 35+ bolt-on acquisitions for our investee companies, and 16 exits
100+ Senior Advisors
with world-class healthcare experience to support our portfolio companies
13th February 2023
Apposite Announces that its Portfolio Company NIMGenetics has Completed the Acqu...
22nd December 2022
Apposite Announce Two Additional Acquisitions by its Portfolio Company Swanton C...
Filter by Year
Filter by Company
We are an experienced team committed to investing in the healthcare sector and to growing these investments both organically and via acquisitions. We are small, and highly ambitious, with a flat hierarchy and a human touch.
Our team has relevant and complementary expertise across all sectors within healthcare. We bring a combination of strategy, corporate finance, management and an entrepreneurial mind-set to all our investments.
Drive growth into new markets, products, or therapeutic areas
- Global expansion and distributor management
- New product, indication, and service line launch
- New product or clinical development
Support buy & build and roll-up strategies
- Corporate Finance support for bolt-on acquisitions or debt raise
- Deal Sourcing
- Assistance with M&A processes
Partner with management to enhance capability
- Key talent recruitment and senior advisors to join as non-executive board members
- Digitalisation and digital transformation
- Corporate governance professionalisation
- Retirement sales & succession planning
Build strong relationships with investee companies
- Open, straightforward, supportive and understanding
- Long term commitment including follow on investments
- Strategic input to drive company development
- Management incentive schemes
We offer an exceptional network of Senior Advisors
- World class advisors and access to key decision makers
- Help build management teams
- International network and strong connections to North America and Far East
We provide Flexible Capital tailored to your needs
- Deal structures spanning Buy-outs, Management Buy-ins, Minority Growth Capital
- Retirement sale and succession planning
- Further capital available to support growth initiatives
Apposite capital quotes
Positive Impact & ESG
Across our portfolio, we target and track our proprietary 6 Key Health Impact Objectives to measure positive impact at fund portfolio and company level.
In addition, we promote best practices in environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices and in employee and community engagement.
The Apposite team are contributing a proportion of any profits from the latest Fund to healthcare charities and good causes.
Apposite supports diversity and equality initiatives across all our portfolio. Learn more about Ethos and Diversity.
We invest across healthcare including healthcare providers, digital health, medical devices and equipment, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical services, and life sciences tools.
Our expertise across healthcare, combined with our broad network of senior advisors, benefits our investee companies and enables us to create a positive impact for all stakeholders.